We are proud to provide our patients with many routine veterinary surgical procedures.
We realize that it can be stressful to have your pet undergo surgery. We want to assure you that your pet is in good hands, and that we will do everything to provide the best care possible.
Our surgical care includes:
- Intravenous catheter
- Fluid administration
- Pulse oximetry
- Heated Surgical Table
- Pain management that is multimodal including local anesthetics, opioids, NSAIDs and laser treatment
- At home pain medication
- A veterinary assistant will continually monitor your pet during surgery
We will communicate with you about the things you need to know before, during, and after your pets’ surgery. It is our goal to make the entire process go smoothly, and to eliminate the stress and worry of surgical procedures.
The surgeries we perform include:
- Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Castration (neuter)
- Mass Removals/biopsies (internal organ and skin)
- Cystotomy (remove bladder stones)
- Laceration repairs
- Hernia repairs (inguinal and umbilical)
- Tail dock and dewclaws (in puppies less than or equal to 7 days)
- Amputation (tail, limb and digit)
- Enucleation (remove the eye)
- Splenectomy (remove the spleen)
- Declaw (cats only)
- C-sections (recommend to schedule)
- Other selected surgeries
- Referral to Veterinary Surgical Specialists
Although we handle many of your pets’ surgical needs, we will refer patients to veterinary specialists when advanced training or equipment will be beneficial.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.